With NormNet™, your operations staff can:
- Identify potential problems and permit a planned response before they cause an unexpected equipment shutdown or catastrophic failure
- Improve availability and reduce support costs by minimizing unplanned outages
- Reduce maintenance activities by permitting them to take place based on actual equipment performance characteristics (condition-based maintenance) rather than on an arbitrary elapsed time.
No system hardware or software changes are required to what works today. And as you improve your systems, NormNet™ adapts to changes that you make in configuration, use or mission.
- Increases equipment availability
- Accurately predicts future abnormalities/malfunctions
- Facilitates problem source identification
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Limits repair to failing components
- Reduces chance of catastrophic/major failures
- Minimizes unscheduled outages
- Significantly reduces false alarms
- Improves safety